Monday, June 25, 2012

The End of the Beginning...


And just like that ladies and gentlemen, The AutoBEATography: Progressions of a Producer is complete.  With a little editing, and some tweaking, we'll have the polished finished product well ahead of schedule!

The hard part is over, so now just getting it out to people and having them hear my story is the next step.

Getting people to hear should be the hard part, you say?  I could agree, but you'd have to fully know where I've come from in order to understand why I mean what I'm saying.

Me creating this is nothing short of a miracle.  I come from a very closed-minded, heavily church-fortified family.  If it's not "Christian Music" then it is forbidden.  That mental lock has been on me since I was a little kid.  The reason this production is coming out on Independence Day is symbolic of me breaking away from the closed-mindedness that comes with a traditional baptist background.

Me doing what I'm doing is in some people's eyes (and in the eyes of close family) as turning my back on God, or "moving sideways".  I have no intention on turning my back on God or anyone else, however, I have things inside me that cannot be oppressed any longer.  I only want to move forward, and I have realized that I will have to take a risk in order to obtain true happiness.  I have officially reached the point of "Make it or Bust".  I have realized that I can't make everyone else happy and there will be people who will not approve of my decisions and choices.

Liberation, Freedom, Self-Awareness... things that we all take for granted...

How free are you really?  I found out that I was not as free as I thought...

At any rate... The AutoBEATography will be the first step in a long list of broken chains.   The time is now to remove the shackles.  Forward Progress... NOW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment