Friday, June 15, 2012

To the Next Level... The Third Level

HERE... WE... GO........


Welcome to the next level... the Third Level...  

I'm your host Kenneth Johnson, III.  I appreciate you taking the time out to view the fledgling steps of the Third Level Entertainment Music Group.  

At Third Level, we are all about unbounded creativity and an overall love for music, fashion, art, and all things ill, dope, awesome, snazzy, swell, etc.  We believe that all things are possible, and "you are only as ill as you feel." 

The purpose of this first post is to simply introduce myself as the leader of Third Level.

I am a 27 year old producer/singer/rapper from Richmond, VA and I'm preparing to release the first official production of from Third Level at the end of this month.  It is called The AutoBEATography: Progression of a Producer.  This musical compilation will feature instrumental tracks that I've created throughout the years and will chronicle my time from 2005 to 2012 as a producer first.  This way, you will get to know me musically and see where I have come from and how I have progressed and matured as a beat-maker and overall artist.  I want to be as open and as raw as possible with everyone on this first impression so that you get to know the real me before you hear any of my songs.  I don't even know you yet, musically, personally, spiritually, etc., but when I drop my first tape, I want you to be able to feel like we've been friends forever.  I want to be a different type of artist... the type that feels like your cousin at a family reunion... so pass me some grilled chicken and beans and lets discuss the beauty of life together through music.

The AutoBEATography drops July 4, 2012.  Independence Day... cuz I'm breaking free from my own mental slavery.  HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!!

Feel free to hit me up on Facebook (www.facebook.com/kennyjohnsoniii) or Twitter @kennyjohnsoniii (twitter.com/#!/kennyjohnsoniii)


We are affiliated with 100 Purple Balloons (http://100purplebaloons.tumblr.com).  Visit them cuz they're dope.  Do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment