Tuesday, June 26, 2012

For Clarity Sake!!!

WELL... OBVIOUSLY...


Morning!  Good Morning to all!  

I just wanted to put out a small disclaimer...  this mixtape is FREE... as in, 100% download it at your leisure, no hassle, pick a penny up off the ground Free... like its your birthday so here's some cake Free...  Like someone walking down the street gives you a puppy and walks away Free... Did I mention it's free???

You will not pay a dime for this.  Why you ask?

Well, let me help you understand.  The AutoBEATography will be free because:

a.)  I do not own the rights to any of my samples... I simply arranged them for fun and for talent development.
b.) Because really, who charges for a beat sampler CD?
c.) This is my first offering to the masses, and I don't want anyone to miss out because they feel like being chinchy.
d.) Cuz the rent is too damn high... aint nothing else to talk about... lol (I couldn't resist)

So basically, I just wanted to give you this experience.  Think of it as us first meeting and me buying the first drink or meal.  It's on me.  Now the next time I drop something, it's your turn to buy the meal! :-)

Amongst other things, I'm editing out the kinks between today and Thursday.  I should have a perfectly finished final product with all the leveling and editing out of the way by then.

If you can't tell I'm very excited.  I'm def ready for this to get out there!

Much love and enjoy your day!

@ kennyjohnsoniii
kennyjohnsonmusic@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment