Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Forward Progress...

So, Tracks 5 and 6 have been completed.

Track 5 is me reminiscing when my mentor Vel graduated and moved on, and it then introduces a new friend/rival in Zo Hinton, cool kid from the 7-5.  Sampling was again a major factor during this time period.  So much was going on during this time.  College life was absolutely crazy... but fraternal and uplifting... and spiritual.  So to say the least, I had alot going on.  I was continuing to learn the ropes of FL while trying to be a better overall producer.

Track 6 offers some shout outs and originals.  Good stuff to prepare for track 7, which will be about the transition from college life to the real world, track 8, my first attempt at performing, and then track 9, which will go into an interesting room mate situation that was initially not so good, but in the long run, turned out to be the catalyst for the most growth in my production.

I appreciate the fact that you've read this far.  I'll be putting up a sneak preview here shortly as a thank you for your support thus far.

Please check me out on Facebook (/kennyjohnsoniii), Twitter (@kennyjohnsoniii) and def on Instagram (@kennyjohnsoniii)... don't you love how I make things simple! lol...

Feel free to drop me a line as well on KennyJohnsonMusic@gmail.com.  I promise this production will be worth the wait.  You've never heard anything like this before.  Think of it as an audible business card... or a beat portfolio.  Either way, I'm sure you'll A.) Enjoy, and B.) feel like you know me a little better before I release my real LP.

God Bless!

Kenny Johnson, III

No comments:

Post a Comment