Monday, June 25, 2012

Magnificent Mondays: Jesse Boykins III

Magnificent Mondays: Part Deux

Jesse Boykins III

I don't often get a chance to meet alot of artists due to my own running around, but I'm very glad that Phly Philly Phil of 100 Purple Balloons dragged me out to the Jesse Boykins III concert.  This guy's music is legit. From Amorous, to Come to My Room, to Before the Night is Thru, Jesse Boykins III (please count the "third"; he's his own man)  will have you rocking, swaying, feeling all sorts of different emotions, and enjoying every minute of it.

I had the opportunity to shake hands with this gentleman. Very humble guy... you could feel the energy in the room.  He had all the ladies turning their heads... it was a cool sight indeed.  Presence is everything in performing, and this young man lacks none.

  

Do yourself a huge favor and check this artist out.  Download all the albums... Dopamine, The Beauty Created, and Way of a Wayfarer.  You won't be disappointed.

His Website: JBIIIMusic.com
Twitter: @JesseBoykins3rd
Check him out on YOUTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrvUltDKrZI&feature=fvst



No comments:

Post a Comment