Wednesday, July 11, 2012

100 PLAYS!!!


So... as you can tell, i'm very hype! In less than one full week of being online, my first single "Tonight" has been played on my Reverbnation Page 100 times as of 6am on today 7/11/12.

That is huge.  No promo team, no advertisements... just word of mouth.  I'm very grateful to everyone who took time to listen to the song.  I really appreciate the time and effort that was put in to listening... because there are many people that didn't listen and saw the same messages that the people who did listen saw and clicked on.

I'm very thankful because I know that I don't have to have even this little bit of success.  So, thanks so much for helping one dream come true!

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!


The AutoBEATography is still going on!!!  Don't forget that this nifty little beat compilation/audio story is alive and well, and will be coming out at the end of the month!  Again, it will be free... as all my stuff will be in the coming months, so don't be afraid to download it, burn it, then listen to it in the car!  It's really a cool little story, that is guaranteed to make you laugh, bob your head, and enjoy my pain, happiness, struggle, and overall joy that came from learning what it takes to make music.

All this is just the beginning!  Please know that there is so much more to come.

For those who have not heard "Tonight" yet... Shame on you!!! lol... just kidding.

You can listen to it at http://www.reverbnation.com/kennyjohnsoniii

Please feel free to follow me on:
 Twitter @ kennyjohnsoniii
Instagram: @ kennyjohnsoniii
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/kennyjohnsoniii or www.facebook.com/kj3music

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment