Saturday, July 14, 2012

Photo: #maymont http://instagr.am/p/M_1qewsiM4/

BACK TO WORK!!!

After a small hiatus, I have gotten back on track with The AutoBEATography.  I have fully condensed the vocals on all the tracks and it sounds crystal clear.  Also, I shortened up, took out, and edited every song to take the play time down from 75 minutes to about 45... That's some serious editing!  I'm glad I let a few people critique it, because it would have been a lonnnnnnng endeavor to sit through.  I thought I was giving more, but sometimes, less is more!

Glad I listen to feedback!

A little more fine tuning and this project will be complete.

It will be put on Reverbnation again for the time being.  I'm also thinking that I will be doing shows again sometime in the very near future.  I'm ready to get back out there and enjoy the music world again.  I've been gone for way too long!  Performing and entertaining is amazingly fun, and I def miss that feeling.

More to come soon!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment