Tuesday, July 31, 2012

AutoBEATography Day 2!

Lots Of Love Already...


A lot of people have checked out the AutoBEATography and have told me they enjoyed it.  My mentor Vel (@seslim202) told me that it was 'creative' and he enjoyed the 'Price is Right' beat on Track 3.

My good friend Mark loved the new music and thoroughly loved the old beats that he remembered from our college days.

I did get some feedback about the talking... which I expected.  Not everyone will enjoy that part, but I condensed it down to the necessary amount to get my point across.  The main goal is and has always been to show the progression of the music.

I'm just happy I got something out.  I hope that this first offering really starts up something new in the music world.  People will appreciate it for what it is in the days to come.

At any rate...  On DatPiff I have over 350 views, 30 Streams, and 3 Downloads...
On Get Right Music I have over 100 hits
On Sound Click I have 40 Plays (and I put that on this morning!)

VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF THIS!  I'm very excited and I hope more people will hear my first musical offering!

Please enjoy the AutoBEATography at any one of these fine websites!  Kindly leave me feedback here, on Twitter ( @ kennyjohnsoniii) or on facebook (kennyjohnsoniii).

No comments:

Post a Comment