Thursday, July 26, 2012

Three Days Til The AutoBEATography



3 Days Away...

THE AUTOBEATOGRAPHY


Well Family, it's officially upon us.  Monday, July the 30th, I will release my first public production, The AutoBEATography.  It has been a good solid 3 month production, and I'm happy to say that I've completed something that means alot to me and marks the beginning of my musical career.

Again, if you've been keeping up with the posts, this is NOT a straight forward music CD, but it is more of a profile with my beats and progression as a producer being the focus here.  Do not expect alot of rapping, singing, etc., but do expect the music to take the front seat here.

No one has ever done this before LIKE THIS, so please approach with an open mind and heart.  I want you to see where I've come from and then in a few more months I PROMISE I will drop SONGS... lol.  So bear with the narrative, because I promise it will continue to get better as you listen.

I am looking for critique and comments, so come Monday, I'm giving you full permission to let me have it!  If you loved it, say so.  If you hated it, say so.  I'm all about getting better, and this will help you get to know me and get a feeling for the type of person I am (which is something artists rarely do).  So it's open forum!  Let's talk and have fun together as I put out my first production.

Much love, and have an awesome day!

SN: WE'VE BROKEN 1,000 VIEWS!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment